Friday, August 29, 2014

Pink & Main? Super fun new stamps.

Hej hej from Sweden! I had the SUPER fun opportunity to guest design for Pink and Main stamp company! You have seen their July release a bunch from me already on different projects, but these are two that I made JUST for them.

The first one I did I wanted to play with some mixed media on my cards and I had this translucent embossing paste just waiting to be played with! The stars and diamonds on BLING were perfect! Mix with a star stencil and wammo! Super fun project.


I added some stamps and the sentiment from NOTED to complete my project. 

I colored the little heart in red for fun and used my Imaginisce papers and buttons to highlight everything. I added glitter to part of it for fun and emphasis and really just had a ball making this card! :) 


The second card I made was for my father in law's 60th birthday (obviously). He is just done with chemo and we are so thankful to spend each day that we get with him! The MONSTER TRUCKS set was a perfect length and boldness in a sentiment to emphasize what I needed to say. :) Yes, on a set called Monster Trucks... :) 

I popped the background and used good old scotch tape to tape down my Imaginisce papers in whatever shape I cut them in. It was super easy. 



Okay, check out some of my other posts to see the sneaky ways I snuck in Pink and Main stamps and enjoy! Check out their August release too while you are at it! :)

Have a beautiful day!

Pink and Main Stamp Sets:


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS