Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Apple Shaped Card

Hi Imaginisce lovers!!! I'm here with a fall themed card project for you. Who doesn’t need thank you cards? I send a bunch out at once and then I am aways out it seems!

I downloaded this super simple apple card cut file and went to work! 



The twine was an afterthought so I pulled back the bottom stem of the apple afterwards and added it. Don’t be afraid to close one eye and pull the other side up slowly while you fix your mistake - praying the whole time that you don’t ruin your project. :) That’s what I do! :)


The sentiment is actually a sticker and I popped the apple. I liked the dimension of the whole thing. 


Thanks for hanging out with me! I hope you have a red delicious day!


Supply List:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers (Perfect Vacation, Welcome Spring)
American Crafts: Cardstock Neutrals


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fun project. I love apple season.
Angela
Simple Creations

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS